Stay connected, see photos of inventory, RSVP to our special events and interact with us!

Stay connected, see photos of inventory, RSVP to our special events and interact with us!
Hint: You can see all of our facebook photo albums & posts even if you don't have a facebook account so what are you waiting for-click!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Thank Heaven for Little Girls

As usual I've started off the week with a rack full of girl's clothes. Today we received stuff from preemie up to size 6X. I am staring at a rack of over 100 items that need to be tagged! Most are Ralph Lauren, Gymboree, Osh Kosh and Carters plus there are some unique pieces from a French line called Clayeux. Since I'm new at being a Mommy I don't know about all the cool things that are out there for kids but thanks to this shop I'm learning a lot. Something interesting came in on consignment today. I got a bodysuit from a company called Knead Me. It has instructions for baby massage on the front and back of it. It's a size 0-6 mo but looks like it would fit 9-12 mo. See http://www.basicknead.com/xcart/customer/home.php for more information on their interesting products. FYI: Ours is priced at $12.00 and they're $25.00 new. This is much more than your run-of-the-mill baby onesie, it's an activity too and with any luck the massage will solve all of your baby's problems...hmmmm, let me know how that works out for you :)Today I sold a gently used diaper bag and accessories made from recycled plastic water bottles from a company called Fleurville. It has been here for about a month and lots of folks have looked at it. I'm glad that someone fell in love with it enough to buy it. It will make a great gift for the expectant green mommy that it's going to! You can read about this amazingly green company at http://fleurville.com/home.

On Wednesday I have two consignment appointments scheduled and both moms are bringing boy's clothing, mostly toddler sizes...which is what we are in need of right now. Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Kelleanne,

    So great to hear that you getting in some toddler boys cloths. I am always looking for cloths for my grandson. I'll check in with you this week.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete